Hey there! I’m Mia, a 22 year old graduate student who has somehow stumbled her way into adulthood. I’m currently living with my boyfriend Luke in Boston where I’m continuing my schooling (and postponing being an adult adult™), but I still think San Francisco is the greatest city in the world (at least during the winter).
While this blog contains a mix of recipes with a variety of dietary labels, since January of this year, I’ve been eating pretty much exclusively plant based, so my current recipes follow suit. That said, I freakin love dessert so I can guarantee this blog will have ample sugar. Come join the fun!
- Painting and sketching people
- My (parents’) puppy Cara
- Pumpkin pie and ice cream; both separate and together
- Books that try to explain interpersonal relationships and why humans are the way we are
- Grey, foggy weather, and the smell of the ocean
I could live happily without ever encountering again:
- Raw tomatoes on sandwiches or salads or anywhere
- Organic chemistry
The photos featured are taken with a 50mm f/1.4 lens on my Canon Rebel T1i SLR camera and edited on Adobe Photoshop CS5.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I’d be happy to answer your questions, comments, or random thoughts on the meaning of life!